Friday, June 04, 2010

Signs...


On November 5, 1977, Our Lady told Father Gobbi, "Do not stop to consider the ever thickening darkness, the sin which has been set up as the norm of human action, the suffering which is mounting to its peak and the chastisement which this humanity is preparing with its own hands." Today we are witnessing the collapse of economies* across the world. The U.S. economy is in grave crisis. Despite the mainstream media propaganda to the contrary.

The oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico continues to worsen and could threaten the East Coast of the United States and the world's oceans.

But rather than imitating the people of Nineveh and embracing repentance and conversion, our sin-sick culture continues down the road of rebellion and separation from God. Indeed, the President has just declared the month of June GLBT Pride Month. Our Lady told Mother Elena Leonardi that, "The earth will tremble in a most frightful way and all humanity will stagger. The malicious will perish in the awful rigours of Divine Justice. My daughter, I want everybody to know that the first blow is drawing near. An unforeseen fire will descend over the whole earth, and a great part of humanity will be destroyed. This will be a time of despair for the impious: with shouts and satanic blasphemy, they will beg to be covered by the mountains, and they will try to seek refuge in caverns, but to no avail. Those who remain will find God's mercy in my power and protection, while all who refuse to repent of their sins will perish in a sea of fire...Blessed are those who at this time may be called truly devoted to Mary.."

This warning of fire descending from above and destroying much of humanity was also issued at the Church-approved apparition of Akita. And we must also recall the warning of Our Lord to Saint Faustina: "Souls perish in spite of My bitter Passion. I am giving them the last hope of salvation; that is, the Feast of My Mercy. If they will not adore My mercy, they will perish for all eternity. Secretary of My mercy, tell souls about this great mercy of Mine, because the awful day, the day of My justice, is near." (Notebook II, 965, Divine Mercy in My Soul). And again, "Let the greatest sinners place their trust in My mercy. They have the right before others to trust in the abyss of My mercy. My daughter, write about My mercy towards tormented souls. Souls that make an appeal to My mercy delight Me. To such souls I grant even more graces than they ask. I cannot punish even the greatest sinner if he makes an appeal to My compassion, but on the contrary, I justify him in My unfathomable and inscrutable mercy. Write: before I come as a just Judge, I first open wide the door of My mercy. He who refuses to pass through the door of My mercy must pass through the door of My justice..." (Notebook III, 1146).

This includes even presidents Mr. Obama.


* Warnings of global unrest.

2 comments:

Ellen Wironken said...

Comprehensive overview of the controversy caused by Cardinal O'Malley's decision to find a Catholic school for the child of lesbian parents:

http://bryanhehirexposed.wordpress.com/2010/06/01/the-big-picture-on-catholic-education-for-children-of-gay-parents/

Anonymous said...

>>>>....An unforeseen fire will descend over the whole earth, and a great part of humanity will be destroyed. This will be a time of despair for the impious: with shouts and satanic blasphemy, they will beg to be covered by the mountains, and they will try to seek refuge in caverns, but to no avail. Those who remain will find God's mercy in my power and protection, while all who refuse to repent of their sins will perish in a sea of fire...Blessed are those who at this time may be called truly devoted to Mary.."

Just a thought here. Interesting that is states that the impious will cry for the mountains to cover them...How bout the idea that this fire will something along the lines of a spiritual fire, a fire that will consume one's soul instead of the physical body. Unless of course it means that all those in the state of grace are no longer on the earth and the only ones remaining for this chastisement would be those in mortal sin.

Site Meter